Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shut Up Legs


Our Australian friend, Wes, sent me a link to one of the best cycling blogs I've recently seen.  Called Cycling Tips, and written by a cyclist who moved to Melbourne from Canada in 2005, it's full of "tips, hints and tricks" that the author has gleaned from many bike trips in both Australia and around the world.  A recent post, 'Shut Up Legs', offers a t-shirt and also some pretty good videos of Jens Voigt (who coined that phrase).   Today's post has information about exercise and the heart.  My favorite, and the reason Wes sent me this link, is of a ride through the Victorian Alps.  Wes aptly states, "it's all blokes but the The Ride and scenery are stunning".  It has peaked my interest in riding the Alpine Classic, a 250 km ride January 24, 2011 in Australia, covering most of the same terrain.   




1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the blog posts, Badger! We sure have had some great rides this year. And we ain't done yet!

    ReplyDelete