Monday, March 26, 2012

Home from AZ


Lon and Susan
Home Saturday night so I'm doing some editing and adding pictures.  By the way, a lot of the pictures I put on my postings are downloaded from the PAC Tour 2012 album.

I'm still processing the Arizona trip.  I made new friends, got to know some PV members better, and I'm now looking forward to more trips with PAC Tours.

Lon fixing shoes; support on this tour was phenomenal!


Susan, Lon and all the staff of PAC Tours do an incredible job of organizing a 6 day bike tour for a large group of more than 60 people.  I'm always amazed when we come back without any injuries or serious mishaps. Considering the weather we started out in, we were pretty lucky!  I highly recommend PAC Tours!

Susan loading bikes up the last day


No comments:

Post a Comment