Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spain pictorial

Bilbao.  Aitor and Alex, Craig's customers.  

Day One, getting ready to ride

My favorite climb!  


Fuente De

Pre-fall, feeling good (although I was wearing two shorts for buttache problems)

The day after - notice the ice packed between my two shorts on the left

Old Roman bridge in Cangas de Onis

Le Vega, the start of Angliru

Took my shoes off after a 21% grade and walked a bit in my Nike Frees (packed into my back pockets, just in case)


Road to Angliru, our tiny van can be seen down there somewhere

Lola in Oviedo

View of Angliru from the hills of Oviedo (just above the tree)

One example of pre-Romanesque architecture of Asturias, the Santa Maria de Naranco, a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Sweet Sidra


The BRUISE; I know, a bit weird to post on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment