Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not much biking these days



I've been on my bike 2 times in the last 9 days.  Mostly due to bad weather.  Thankfully, we have great trails to run at the Arboretum in the west hills of Portland.  Paisley loves it.

This past weekend I went to Claremont to visit Andy, who is finishing up her last semester at Scripps College.  We visited the Huntington Gardens and took a quick trip to Disneyland.  I really enjoyed running the trails east of Claremont under sunny skies.
Andy with posters from her thesis project
Huntington Gardens
Disneyland

3 comments:

  1. I thought this was a biking blog? Oh that's right--"without parameters." What a beautiful girl in those photos! Get her on a bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great trip! Running in the arboretum sounds like heaven... but does your other dog come too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, the other dog. He is running in the arboretum of heaven :(

    ReplyDelete