Wednesday, June 16, 2010

'08 Orbea Orca on Craig's List?



After this trip, I may consider selling my bike. Some of you have asked about our ride itinerary:

Day 1 Sitges 30 mile warm up ride
Day 2 Sitges to Solsana, Spain (95 miles)
Day 3 Solsana to Cellars, Spain (85 miles)
Day 4 Cellers to Luchon, France (100 miles)
Day 5 Luchon to Luz St. Sauveur. Includes Col du Tourmalet. This may be where I decide to sell my bike. (75 miles)
Day 6 Luz St. Sauveur to Montory, France (85 miles), three climbs, including Col d' Aubisque.
Day 7 Montory to Hendaye, France (100 miles)
Day 8, June 27th, van to San Sebastian, train to Barca and 7 pm flight to Seville!

The Mediterranean to the Atlantic in 7 days, total mileage 550+, elevation gain 56,000 feet. VA where are you when I need you?


No comments:

Post a Comment